duanshai4484 2012-01-31 08:38
浏览 358
已采纳

单个登录多个dokuwiki安装

I have a server on which I am using dokuwiki to host both a homepage as well as a wiki. The server is available under www.domain.com and the wiki is available under wiki.domain.com. Internally both subdomains are served from different directories.

However this means, that everybody who wants to sign up has to sign up for the both domains and manage a duplicate set of user accounts for both subdomains.

What I would like is to have a system, where anybody can sign up on both pages and only has to log in in any of the domains and get access. ACL should still be managed separately for both domains, since I might use namespace names multiple times.

I looked through the list oft dokuwiki auth plugins, but I was not able to find anything usefull for this purpose. Another idea would be to just soft- or hardlink the auth data directory in the two installations. However this would still mean users would have to log in multiple times. Also I am not sure whether my hoster actually allows such directory links, or if this might mess up the two installations.

Is there any other way to create such a setup?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dthdlv9777 2012-01-31 14:47
    关注

A DokuWiki farm setup might help with having the same user database for both sites. Symlinking the user file is another way.

More complicated is to share the cookies between both domains. I'm not sure how to approach this best. Maybe others can offer some ideas.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?