duanhanzi8328 2012-01-04 02:33
浏览 151
已采纳

使用fsockopen的PayPal IPN返回NULL

I'm trying to set up the PayPal IPN on my web application, I copied from PayPal's documentation on an example PHP snippet which is found here.

However, when I'm testing with the PayPal's sandbox, sending an IPN with the simulator which is found here.

Now, when PayPal sends the IPN, I log the actions and data of the IPN, when trying to open an connection with fsockopen, it is NULL when I do var_export on it.

I don't understand why it's not going any further with the code when the fsockopen connection is NULL.

I'm using Codeigniter for my application, and this is the part of the code that fails:

if($this->uri->segment(3) == 'ipn')
{
    $error_msg = '';

$error_msg .= " initiated ";

$req = 'cmd=_notify-validate';

$error_msg .= " 

req: " . var_export($req, true);

foreach($this->input->post() as $key => $value) 
    {
        $value = urlencode(stripslashes($value));
        $req .= "&" . $key . "=" . $value;
    }

$error_msg .= " 

req: " . var_export($req, true);

$header = '';
    $header .= "POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0
";
    $header .= "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
";
    $header .= "Content-Length: " . strlen($req) . "

";

$error_msg .= " 

headers: " . var_export($header, true);

$fp = fsockopen ('ssl://www.paypal.com', 443, $errno, $errstr, 30);

$error_msg .= " 

fp: " . var_export($fp, true);

I use $error_msg to log the data, this is an example what is logged:

initiated  

req: 'cmd=_notify-validate' 

req: 'cmd=_notify-validate&test_ipn=1&payment_type=echeck&payment_date=17%3A30%3A40+Jan+03%2C+2012+PST&payment_status=Completed&address_status=confirmed&payer_status=verified&first_name=John&last_name=Smith&payer_email=buyer%40paypalsandbox.com&payer_id=TESTBUYERID01&address_name=John+Smith&address_country=United+States&address_country_code=US&address_zip=95131&address_state=CA&address_city=San+Jose&address_street=123%2C+any+street&business=seller%40paypalsandbox.com&receiver_email=seller%40paypalsandbox.com&receiver_id=TESTSELLERID1&residence_country=US&item_name=something&item_number=DX4WYSur44CQICgO2lC%2FB10NmdaiPNH3xPZXQNAlfrEqpse0xnime22zaNXDFgbRrOL4Xsz4emkhqFw4JhOSHzCtaHt9%2B0p9p8xW6R71PVbFXNyEVjkPeHNdQm32PJg&quantity=1&shipping=3.04&tax=2.02&mc_currency=USD&mc_fee=0.44&mc_gross=12.34&txn_type=web_accept&txn_id=4014130&notify_version=2.1&custom=xyz123&invoice=abc1234&charset=windows-1252&verify_sign=An5ns1Kso7MWUdW4ErQKJJJ4qi4-AN8d2a.xggmx9Dn4AgHpvPHJHTAp' 

headers: 'POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
Content-Length: 969

' 

fp: NULL

As you can see $fp is returning NULL on the last line of the logged data. Is there any idea why this is happening?

I can confirm I have OpenSSL enabled and installed on my server:

enter image description here

EDIT: Just tested fsockopen on port 80 to google.com, I still get NULL with no error number or message. So this problems occurs to every URL.

EDIT #2: Tested on my server by doing this:

fsockopen('ssl://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr', 443, $errno, $errstr, 30)

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr:443 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: nodename nor servname provided, or not known)

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongyingla8668 2012-01-08 16:12
    关注

Be careful of $config['csrf_protection'] = TRUE; this will block all external POSTS as they will not come with a CSRF token, I've had this with my paypal IPN before, I needed to enable a crude but effective way to get the callback (in config.php):

if(stripos($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"],'/paypal') === FALSE) {
      // disable CSRF for the /paypal 
        $config['csrf_protection'] = TRUE;
    } else {
        $config['csrf_protection'] = FALSE;
    }

I'm guessing this could be an issue, you would get null as no data would be captured as CI reviews your $_POST/$_GET vars for security reasons.

If I misunderstood your question and am way off track, just let me know via a comment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码