drduh44480 2016-02-22 13:12
浏览 113
已采纳

Symfony2 - Doctrine - 更新后没有变更集

So i am sending an email when a certain value on an entity is changed. I only want the email to send after the update in case the update fails for what ever reason. so on the preUpdate I can do this

public function preUpdate(LifecycleEventArgs $args){

if ($args->hasChangedField('value') && is_null($args->getOldValue('value'))) {
        $this->sendEmail();
    }

}

but i need to do this on postUpdate and as these methods are not available on postUpdate i refactored it to look like this:

public function postUpdate(LifecycleEventArgs $args){

$entity      = $args->getEntity();
    $changeSet = $args->getEntityManager()->getUnitOfWork()->getEntityChangeSet($entity);

if ($entity  instanceof Entity && isset( $changeSet['value'] ) && empty( $changeSet['value'][0] )) {
        $this->sendEmail();
    }
}

However this returns an empty change set, but changes have been made and can be seen in preUpdate. Can anyone see what i am doing wrong? help would be much appreciated :)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doumi1852 2016-02-22 13:41
    关注

On preUpdate event you get event object of class PreUpdateEventArgs where You have change set for entity.

On postUpdate you just get event object of class LifecycleEventArgs where you can ask only for Updated entity (and get latest state of it).

If you want to play with changeset then you need to do it before actual updating entity (preUpdate event).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助