dousou3027 2015-12-01 20:12
浏览 534

file_put_contents写到哪里?

I am working with Authorize.NET's SDK, which I pulled in through composer. It's sitting in the vendor/authorizenet directory in my app.

I am struggling with a permissions error for a call to file_put_contents made by Authorize.NET's Log class (in namespace net\authorize\util). At the top of the class, a constant is defined for a log file:

define ("ANET_LOG_FILE","phplog");

Every time I try to submit a request to Authorize.NET, I get the following:

file_put_contents(phplog): failed to open stream: Permission denied

So obviously there is some kind of permissions error going on that is preventing the Log class from writing to the phplog file. However, I can't figure out what directory has the permissions error.

I tried a recursive chmod -R 777 on the vendor/authorizenet folder. I tried a chmod 777 on my workspace directory (not recursive). I also tried the same on vendor/authorizenet/authorizenet/lib/net/authorize/util (where Log.php is located), and that also didn't work.

Any ideas about what directory file_put_contents is looking in for the 'phplog' file?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqian7545 2015-12-01 20:16
    关注

Unless you specify a path, all filesystem functions work on the process's current working directory. You can find out what that is by calling getcwd.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏