dongleman4760 2013-11-15 13:15
浏览 44

如何在socialengine4中更改核心模块文件

I am developing modules in socialengine4. Now I need to change the core functionality of the application. I need to make some changes in user signup process by adding some core features like proving auto complete fields.

I know this is a core feature of User module of SocialEngine. But This is not a good practice because any update of socialengine will override my changes.

I have searched the solution but couldn't be able to find any thing. I know if you want to change any thing in core modules of magento, it directs us specific way to do that. Similarly I want to know the process, how can I change in socialengine?

Regards

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanshan1511 2013-11-22 19:14
    关注

I'm not the slightest bit familiar with Social Engine, but seeing that it offers plugins:

http://www.socialengine.com/customize/se4/plugins

… I feel rather safe to suggest that there's some kind of API that allows you to hook into, and probably override, whatever core functionality you're not entirely happy with.

If it's anything like Symfony, Drupal or WordPress, there more often than not is some kind of event, hook, action, filter, whatever, at a key step in the process. It should allow you to catch whatever core has come up with to that point, trash it, and entirely override and "redo" it. The key here is to have a thorough understanding of the APIs involved — no amount of asking SO questions will spare you from reading the docs.

What occasionally happens, that being said, is that the only plausible candidate event is uncooperative, in the sense that it comes too late and only allows you to "add" something extra to what has been done already. In this case, you can take the higher ground and fight back by finding an earlier event. Start an output buffer on it, and trash this buffer in the uncooperative event. Now, you redo things as the way you want them, without losing your changes during upgrades.

Note that doing the latter is not risk-free, though. If anything, it adds a huge burden on you: if core changes anything in this area that you've redone from the ground up, you need to make sure that your overriding it doesn't break when you upgrade the application.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离
  • ¥30 线性代数的问题,我真的忘了线代的知识了
  • ¥15 有谁能够把华为matebook e 高通骁龙850刷成安卓系统,或者安装安卓系统
  • ¥188 需要修改一个工具,懂得汇编的人来。
  • ¥15 livecharts wpf piechart 属性
  • ¥20 数学建模,尽量用matlab回答,论文格式
  • ¥15 昨天挂载了一下u盘,然后拔了