duanhan1392 2012-11-21 22:44
浏览 287
已采纳

wordpress if(have_posts()),循环不起作用

just wondering can anyone see anything wrong with this code. It worked perfectly on the development version, and this is an exact copy.

I thought it may have been something within the loop but I even tried echo 'hello'; straight after the if ( have_posts () ) : and nothing appeared, yet I did the same immediately before the if and it appeared.

Here is the overall code....

if ( have_posts() ) : 
            $the_query = new WP_Query( array ( 'posts_per_page' => 1, 'p' => 4998 ) ); /*  */
             while ($the_query->have_posts() ) : $the_query->the_post(); 
              the_content();
             endwhile;
                wp_reset_postdata();

endif; 

?> 

Thanks for any help.

EDIT : Apologies if my problem sounded vague, basically whats not working is that nothing at all is appearing even though the post ID is correct and there is no other issues regarding css etc as to why it wouldnt appear. And even after trying to just display a word like "hello" after the if , still nothing. Im just confused as to why this would stop working all of a sudden. Thanks again.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doqau82086 2012-11-21 22:49
    关注

Yep I checked. Use have_posts() on the query you create (create query outside if)

http://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Query

As a global call, have_posts() checks if the page, if configured the right way, has posts.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换