dongzhuang1923 2012-04-22 20:00
浏览 126
已采纳

自定义页面和页面模板wordpress

im using wordpress as a CMS for my personal portfolio website. i want to be able to create different pages that have slightly different variations of the header etc.

after looking around i realised that i can use pages.php and template pages however i do not understand how they work.

for instance currently i made a contact page via creating a new page on the dashboard and doing the html there. i took the permalink and put it inside an 'a' tag that sits in my header. this then goes to that page fine but i want my header to be different.

i guess basically i am confused because the instructions i have looked at do not explain how the page is displayed. in a page template do i do this?

<?php
/*
Template Name: [your page name here]
*/
?>
<?php include(“header_new.php”); ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

but what confuses me is how does wordpress know were to put the page?? obviouslly for the index you do a post loop. but all i want is my page to be displayed.

am i missing something like this?...

<?php
/*
Template Name: [your page name here]
*/
?>
<?php include(“header_new.php”); ?>
// POST PAGE FUNCTION HERE>>>>????
<?php get_footer(); ?>

my current theme can be viewed here

hope this is not something obvious that i have missed. many thanks for taking the time to help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchun1852 2012-04-22 20:31
    关注

First take a look at this page template (only an example)

<?php
    /*
    Template Name: Contact Page
    */
    ?>
    <?php get_header('contact'); ?>

<div id="post-wrap" class="full-width-wrap">
            <?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
            <h1 class="page-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>           
            <?php the_content(); ?>
            <?php endwhile; ?>
            <?php endif; ?> 
        </div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

If you save above code in a file and name it page-contactpage.php and keep/save it inside your theme's root folder (where index.php is) then it'll be one of your template and you can select this template from template combo box (located at the right side in the page attribute meta box) when you are creating a new page from admin->Add New Page. If you create a page with this template then your page will use this template instead of the default page template.

Notice the line get_header('contact'); that is a different header I've used instead of the header.php and that header have to be available with name header-contact.php (may be with different content) in the same folder. Now your contact page will use this template with a different header if you select this template when creating it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择
  • ¥15 这款软件是什么?需要能满足我的需求
  • ¥15 SpringSecurityOauth2登陆前后request不一致
  • ¥15 禅道二次开发编辑版本,上传不了发行包