dongxing8650 2017-01-08 17:31
浏览 198
已采纳

woocommerce_payment_complete未在标记订单完成时触发

I need to do an action when an order is completed.

I Have tried this:

function mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete( $order_id ) {
error_log("callback fired");
}
add_action( 'woocommerce_payment_complete', 'mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete' );

But when I use the checkmark to mark the order as completed here in admin orders screen, mark order complete

...the hook doesn't fire. I tried woocommerce_order_status_changed too, it does the action when I place the order, but does nothing when i mark the order completed.

But when I mark the order completed, I get the email about completing it.

Thanks!

Edit: I tried woocommerce_order_status_changed too, this way:

function mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete($order_id, $old_status, $new_status ) {
    error_log("$old_status / $new_status 
");
}
add_action( 'woocommerce_order_status_changed', 'mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete', 99, 3 );

but it fires on purchasing (I selected bank transfer) and shows: "pending / on-hold", but not true - see edi2 doesn't fire on manual backend change from "on hold" to "completed". Neither by checkmark nor in single order interface.

Edit2 woocommerce_order_status_changed and woocommerce_order_status_completed works, it only outputed my testing "error" into debug.log, not to error_log for some reason. The woocommerce_payment_complete i used previously doesn't apply to methods like bank transfer, that's why that didn't work. Thanks to @helgatheviking for the quick and right answer

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzouxigu12345 2017-01-08 19:26
    关注

Well the completed order email is triggered by the following:

// Triggers for this email
    add_action( 'woocommerce_order_status_completed_notification', array( $this, 'trigger' ) );

as seen here in source.

All "transactional email actions" (ie: actions that trigger the sending of an email) get a _notification hook in addition to the normal hook, seen here.

Thus woocommerce_order_status_completed_notification is an additional hook triggered on the woocommerce_order_status_completed hook if woocommerce_order_status_completed is in the woocommerce_email_actions array, which it is by default. To avoid any surprised from the emails, I recommend using the woocommerce_order_status_completed hook which is fired any time there is an order status change, including from within the admin, see this example:

function mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete( $order_id ) {
        error_log("callback fired");
    }
    add_action( 'woocommerce_order_status_completed', 'mysite_woocommerce_payment_complete' );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办