doumen6532 2014-06-04 08:42
浏览 757
已采纳

如何将变量作为cURL数组中的url参数传递给CURLOPT_URL

I have this php code using cURL to parse an xml feed from Indeed.com. I'm passing server information such as REMOTE_ADDR and HTTP_USER_AGENT into the parameters of the url but they are not being passed.

Check this part of the code below. '.geoCheckIP($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']).'

This is the correct way to do it. Just not sure if it is the correct way to do it when it is part of an array in CURLOPT_URL =>

What is the proper way to pass these server snippets into the url parameters when using an array in cURL like in the below function in CURLOPT_URL =>?

The below php code is the entire code on my page so you can get a better idea of what is going on.

I'm trying to detect the users city, state when they arrive at my site to display job listings in their local area. The php code works and I can echo the city state on the web page, but it is just not passing that same info to the function curl_request() in the array. Please help.

<?php
// Convert IP into city state country (Geo Location function)
function geoCheckIP($ip){
if(!filter_var($ip, FILTER_VALIDATE_IP))
{
throw new InvalidArgumentException("IP is not valid");
}

$response=@file_get_contents('http://www.netip.de/search?query='.$ip);
if (empty($response))
{
throw new InvalidArgumentException("Error contacting Geo-IP-Server");
}

$patterns=array();
$patterns["domain"] = '#Domain: (.*?)&nbsp;#i';
$patterns["country"] = '#Country: (.*?)&nbsp;#i';
$patterns["state"] = '#State/Region: (.*?)<br#i';
$patterns["town"] = '#City: (.*?)<br#i';

$ipInfo=array();

foreach ($patterns as $key => $pattern)
{

$ipInfo[$key] = preg_match($pattern,$response,$value) && !empty($value[1]) ? $value[1] : 'not found';
}
/*I've included the substr function for Country to exclude the abbreviation (UK, US, etc..)
To use the country abbreviation, simply modify the substr statement to:
substr($ipInfo["country"], 0, 3)
*/
$ipdata = $ipInfo["town"]. ", ".$ipInfo["state"]/*.", ".substr($ipInfo["country"], 4)*/;
return $ipdata;
}

// Indeed php function
function curl_request(){
$curl = curl_init();
curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => 1,
CURLOPT_URL => 'http://api.indeed.com/ads/apisearch?publisher=&q=computer+repair&l='.geoCheckIP($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']).'&sort=&radius=25&st=&jt=&start=&limit=&fromage=&highlight=1&filter=1&latlong=0&co=us&chnl=computer+help+wanted&userip='.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].'&useragent='.$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'].'&v=2',
));
$resp = curl_exec($curl);
curl_close($curl);
return $resp;
}

function xmlToArray($input, $callback = null, $recurse = false) {
$data = ((!$recurse) && is_string($input))? simplexml_load_string($input, 'SimpleXMLElement', LIBXML_NOCDATA): $input;
if ($data instanceof SimpleXMLElement) $data = (array) $data;
if (is_array($data)) foreach ($data as &$item) $item = xmlToArray($item, $callback, true);
return (!is_array($data) && is_callable($callback))? call_user_func($callback, $data): $data;
}
?>

FUNCTION CALL

This is how the function is called in the body

<ol>
  <?php

for($i=0;$i<10;$i++){    // using for loop to show number of  jobs

$resp=curl_request($i);

$arrXml = xmlToArray($resp);

$results=$arrXml['results'];

?>
  <li>
    <p><strong>Job :</strong> <a href="<?php echo $results['result'][$i]['url']; ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo $results['result'][$i]['jobtitle']; ?></a></p>
    <p><strong>Company:</strong> <?php echo $results['result'][$i]['company']; ?></p>
    <p><strong>Location:</strong> <?php echo $results['result'][$i]['formattedLocationFull']; ?></p>
    <p><strong>Date Posted :</strong> <?php echo $results['result'][$i]['formattedRelativeTime'];?> on <?php echo $results['result'][$i]['date'];?></p>
    <p><strong>Description :</strong> <?php echo $results['result'][$i]['snippet']; ?></p>
  </li>
  <?php } ?>
</ol>

What works

This code above works only if I remove the variables from the CURLOPT_URL

This works

CURLOPT_URL => 'http://api.indeed.com/ads/apisearch?publisher=&q=computer+repair&l=city,state&sort=&radius=25&st=&jt=&start=&limit=&fromage=&highlight=1&filter=1&latlong=0&co=us&chnl=computer+help+wanted&userip=111.111.111.111&useragent=mozila&v=2',

This does not work

CURLOPT_URL => 'http://api.indeed.com/ads/apisearch?publisher=&q=computer+repair&l='.geoCheckIP($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']).'&sort=&radius=25&st=&jt=&start=&limit=&fromage=&highlight=1&filter=1&latlong=0&co=us&chnl=computer+help+wanted&userip='.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].'&useragent='.$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'].'&v=2',
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doutan3463 2014-06-13 21:25
    关注

Using cURL is not needed for this and was loading very slow. Here is a very simple way to get the results of the xml document in pure php with the geoCheckIP function fully working with it.

<?php

// Convert IP into city state country (Geo Location function)
    function geoCheckIP($ip){
        if(!filter_var($ip, FILTER_VALIDATE_IP))
        {
        throw new InvalidArgumentException('IP is not valid');
        }

$response=@file_get_contents('http://www.netip.de/search?query='.$ip);
        if (empty($response))
        {
        throw new InvalidArgumentException('Error contacting Geo-IP-Server');
        }

$patterns=array();
        $patterns["domain"] = '#Domain: (.*?)&nbsp;#i';
        $patterns["country"] = '#Country: (.*?)&nbsp;#i';
        $patterns["state"] = '#State/Region: (.*?)<br#i';
        $patterns["town"] = '#City: (.*?)<br#i';

$ipInfo=array();

foreach ($patterns as $key => $pattern)
        {

$ipInfo[$key] = preg_match($pattern,$response,$value) && !empty($value[1]) ? $value[1] : 'not found';
        }
        /*I've included the substr function for Country to exclude the abbreviation (UK, US, etc..)
        To use the country abbreviation, simply modify the substr statement to:
        substr($ipInfo["country"], 0, 3)
        */
        $ipdata = $ipInfo["town"]. ", ".$ipInfo["state"]/*.", ".substr($ipInfo["country"], 4)*/;
        return $ipdata;
    }

// Indeed.com API URL parameters
    $url = 'http://api.indeed.com/ads/apisearch'.'?';
    $publisher = 'YOUR PUB NUMBER GOES HERE';
    $q = 'title:(java or java+programmer or java+programming)';
    $l = geoCheckIP($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
    $sort = 'date';
    $radius = '20';
    $st = '';
    $jt = '';
    $start = '0';
    $limit = '25';
    $fromage = '';
    $highlight = '0';
    $filter = '1';
    $latlong = '0';
    $co = 'us';
    $chnl = 'YOUR CHANNEL NAME';
    $userip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    $useragent = isset($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) ? ($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) : 'unknown';
    $v = '2';

Then the rest of the code you see below will go below the <body> tag of your page where you want the output to show up at.

<!-- BEGIN INDEED ORDERED LIST-->
        <ol class="jobs">
          <?php

$xml = simplexml_load_file($url."publisher=".$publisher."&q=".$q."&l=".$l."&sort=".$sort."&radius=".$radius."&st=".$st."&jt=".$jt."&start=".$start."&limit=".$limit."&fromage=".$fromage."&highlight=".$highlight."&filter=".$filter."&latlong=".$latlong."&co=".$co."&chnl=".$chnl."&userip=".$userip."&useragent=".$useragent."&v=".$v);

foreach($xml->results->result as $result) { ?>
          <li class="job">
            <div id="jobtitle"><strong><a onmousedown="<?php echo $result->onmousedown;?>" rel="nofollow" href="<?php echo $result->url;?>" target="_blank"><?php echo $result->jobtitle;?></a></strong></div>
            <div id="company"><?php echo $result->company;?></div>
            <div id="snippet">
              <?php echo $result->snippet;?>
            </div>
            <div id="location"><strong>Location:</strong> <?php echo $result->formattedLocationFull;?></div>
            <div id="date"><span class="posted">Posted <?php echo $result->formattedRelativeTime;?></span></div>
          </li>
          <?php } ?>
        </ol>
        <!-- END INDEED ORDERED LIST -->

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧