douzhang1115 2012-10-31 18:33
浏览 28
已采纳

Symfony2中的CollectionType验证

I spent a lot of time to find a solution to this problem but I don't find the correct solution

I have a User entity that can contain multiple entity Address. The validation of the User entity should function like this:

• User must have at least two entities Address
  • User must have a maximum of three entities Address
  • Address has its own validation constraints

Both entities have their formType and Address is a CollectionType in User formType.

Currently, I create in my User controller, 3 Address that appear correctly in the view. I use 'Assert\Count' with 'min=2' to validate the form in the entities. In my controller, I filter the query to remove the Address which have not been completed, then I validate the form. This approach is not correct. I am unable to display the 3 addresses if the form is not valid, I have only the addresses that have been completed. In addition, errors are not available in the fields when I made ​​the view with Twig

Ideally logic would be as follows: the Address are validated and only the valid Address are taken into account by User. User checks its validation constraints are respected then the User entity is stored in the database. Simple, right ? (... well that's what I thought)

Do you have any ideas or blog posts that cover my problem?

EDIT (to answer question in comment)

In the User entity

<?php
//...
* @Assert\Count(
*      min=2,
*      minMessage="user_form_not_enough_addresses",
*      max=3,
*      maxMessage="user_form_too_much_addresses"
* )
*/
private $addresses;
//...

In the User controller (when I filter the request)

//...

// Removing not completed addresses from request
$this->_filterRequest($request);

$userType = new UserType();
$user = new User();

$userForm = $request->get($userType->getName());
foreach ($userForm['addresses'] as $address) {
    $user->getAddresses()->add(new Address());
}

$form = $this->createForm($userType, $user);
$form->bind($request);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dro44817 2012-11-08 16:25
    关注

After some research the only acceptable solution was to use Symfony events.

We must distinguish between two parts: validation and data recording. In both parts, you must validate addresses using the validator and do something based on errors that are found.

In the case of validation, you must copy the file validation ValidationListener.php then use the services to match your file. Then simply customize the validation mechanism. The objective is to only display addresses that are not valid but that are required or not required but with some fields that are filled, just search the different cases and use ViolationMapperInterface::mapViolation() when the error should be displayed.

In the case of data recording, just filter invalid addresses to be sure they are not taken into consideration by Doctrine (which would cause an SQL error otherwise)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥200 关于#c++#的问题,请各位专家解答!网站的邀请码
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么