douceng7070 2013-10-21 09:53
浏览 36

会话信息在Chrome中丢失(但在其他浏览器中有效)

This is perhaps the same question as Session data lost in Chrome only and related to Randomly Losing Session Variables Only In Google Chrome & URL Rewriting

There are no solutions there that will work for me, I was hoping someone has some new input into this.

These are the steps I follow:

1. I initialize a session (not a cookie) with <?php session_start();?> then set the variable later on in the same php file with $_SESSION['nu'] = $userName;

2. Then I redirect to a new php with window.location.href = "foo.php". That php file starts the session (first thing, same as above) and then uses $_SESSION['nu']. So far all works fine in all browsers.

3. On the second php page (the one in step 2) on Chrome (31.0.1650.26 beta):

• I can use $_SESSION['nu'] in a php file accessed through an AJAX call.
    • If I reload the page, $_SESSION['nu'] is not set anymore. Right after the first load, it's not set.
    • If I go to another page that also needs $_SESSION['nu'], it cannot access it either.
  4. On Safari (5.1.9 and 5.1.7) and Firefox (24.0 and 18.0) I can reload and go to another page, $_SESSION['nu'] is set and all works fine.

5. When I test this on my home environment (MAMP 1.9.6) it works fine also on Chrome.

6. In both php.ini files (home and online) session.use_only_cookies is On (Local and Master).

Since I can access it via AJAX (no change of page) it would seem Chrome has a problem with the session when going to a new page. But why does it then work the first time? I do change pages...

I've tried the favicon.ico solution (I placed an icon-file called favicon.ico in the web root) but it didn't change anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Update

• All php files trying to access $_SESSION['nu'] sit in the root ('my' root, since I'm using a web hotel).
    • Looking in Chrome's console, into 'Resources -> Cookies', I can see the cookie is present all the time (as I move from the php file that starts the session to foo.php).
    • What's boggling my mind is that it works in FF and Safari...

Update2

Images from Console. This is what I see when I'm in foo.php (the second page):

Chrome:

enter image description here

Safari:

enter image description here

SOLUTION (hopefully): I'm not sure why it's working now, which leaves me not wholly comfortable but, for the time being... To explain what happened I need to give some more details:

• index.php calls start_session(). Sets variable $_SESSION['nu'] = Null. Then the page waits for login button to be clicked.

• Login button has a script, which via AJAX calls singIn.php, which calls start_session() and sets $_SESSION['nu'] = "bar". in the done() function of the AJAX call, the script calls window.location.href = "foo.php".

• foo.php calls session_start() and retrieves $_SESSION['nu'].

In my try-anything-mode I tested removing the start_session() from index.php. I also removed the assignment $_SESSION['nu'] = Null. I wanted them in place to ensure that visiting index.php would clean the session and de facto logout the user. But the site does have a proper logout option, so I can stick to that.

Without those lines in index.php, it seems to work in Chrome. That is, the value of $_SESSION['nu'] is not lost when user navigates through other pages in the site, or reloads foo.php.

As I said earlier, this was working all the time in FF and Safari. Now also in Chrome. I'd sure appreciate if someone can find an explanation!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
    • ¥15 一道python难题3
    • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
    • ¥15 arduino 步进电机