doutanggun9816 2013-02-09 19:44
浏览 85

减少初始连接和TTFB时间

Similar Question: Here

Raw Server Link (Skip DNS): http://173.247.246.58/

Waterfall view (Webpage Test): Waterfall

I recently moved to a new server. All PHP scripts and resources stayed exactly the same. The new server is an Inmotion Elite Dedicated Server.

Average server load:

Server load 1.25 (8 CPUs)   
Memory Used 14.14% (1,137,916 of 8,048,804) 
Swap Used   0% (0 of 4,095,992)

As a network owner, having a quick and nifty site is a top priority. I can't afford to have 2-4 seconds of random waiting time for my members when navigating through-out pages. The old server never did this, it loaded fine.

Since the server load appears to be fine and the PHP scripts are the same, I want to assume it is something with some Apache settings or something like that. I really cannot tell. I tried running the two scripts listed in the Top Answer of the question posted above, but both had long wait times...

I talked to the hosting company but they didn't really know what was going on. Any help with this issue or tests that I can do would be greatly appreciated :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drbouzlxb92333332 2013-10-06 12:24
    关注

Probably the most effective solution is to use a CDN with native HTML caching capabilities (static and dynamic). TTFB relies on your ability to quickly process the HTML on the origin server, you can skip processing time altogether by serving a fresh cached copy from CDN.

I wrote a post about it recently, which looks into TTFB delay factors and average load time of different resources (based on data gathered across 1B sessions). You may find it useful: http://www.incapsula.com/the-incapsula-blog/item/809-using-cdn-to-improve-seo-and-ttfb

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比