du8980919 2009-07-19 21:35
浏览 205
已采纳

Django单点登录和Php站点:跨域登录?

I am building a small app as a service in django and now is the time to integrate it on some clients PHP web app.

Our client A from domain www.a.com handles his own authentication for his users and probably use cookies for sessions.

How could i make logged in users from his domain also logged in on my Django app dommain www.b.com/clientA/ ?

I see how i can make them reloggin on my domain and use an authbackend checking credential with domain A but that means the user will have to enter his login/pass twice: on www.a.com and www.b.com.

Accessing cookie from domain www.a.com is impossible for security reasons i think.

How would you handle this ?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongluan6784 2009-07-19 21:57
    关注

You are correct in assuming cookies from another domain cannot be accessed. However, if it's on a subdomain, you should be able to access the cookies if they're set correctly.

If you absolutely must have them on completely separate domains, it's going to be a bit tricky. If you can't modify the existing PHP code, you can pretty much forget it.

One option would be using OpenID - that may be the simplest way to tackle this, as there are OpenID libraries available for PHP and Python. OpenID would allow you to have a single-sign on like authentiction, and since it's already used on various sites it is proven and works.

Another option is writing a custom single sign-on system.

The basic idea is that when a user arrives at your site, you direct them to a login site. This can be either in the PHP or Python end of things, or separate. Here, the user will sign in, and then the login generates a secret key - this can be a hash, random string, whatever as long as it's not predictable - and the user is redirected back to the main site with the key.

The main site then sees the user has a key, and sends a request to the login site behind the scenes to verify the user's key.

Now the user is logged in at one site. When the user visits the second site, it too redirects the user to the login site. Since the user had already logged in, the login site simply redirects the user back with a new secret key, and the second site verifies it from the login site and now the user is logged in without having to input their credentials another time.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案