dshmvqnl98119 2011-12-29 19:25
浏览 71
已采纳

顺利过渡从php到asp.net c#[关闭]

I was wondering if anyone has any tips on transitioning from PHP to asp.net c#? I've been developing in PHP for 7 years and I'm interested in learning asp.net. However, I've been disappointed with the books that I've read so far. Seems like every asp.net book has so many examples of clicking here and dragging here and right click on this, etc... that I seem to get lost. Learning the C# language isn't bad...I think I'm getting lost in either the IDE or the .NET framework. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答

• duancunsu9209 2011-12-29 19:26
    关注

I suggest you look at asp.net/mvc, not webforms - it will be a more natural migration.

The good resource is the official site: http://asp.net/mvc - it has tutorials, videos and more.

The .NET base class library (BCL) is very large. It is what you will interact with most of the time (outside of your own code). The only advice I can give - look things up on MSDN. It has very good documentation and it is worth taking your time reading through it.

For Visual Studio - the VS tips and tricks blog is a really good resource to learn about it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题