douhui3305
2018-03-09 17:37
浏览 113

如何在Magento 2中添加和应用breadcrumbs.phtml到子主题?

I have a Magento 2 theme I'm using for the design, and have a child theme created that I'm working off of. I am trying to modify the breadcrumbs html so I can extend some additional classes to it. I can't find any breadcrumbs.phtml file in the parent theme, but I did find it in the vendor/magento/module-theme/view/frontend/template/html directory.

My question becomes, how can I create a new breadcrumbs.phtml file for my new child theme and where do I add it to the xml so it will be reflected on the frontend?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我有一个我用于设计的Magento 2主题,并创建了一个子主题,我是 工作。 我试图修改面包屑html所以我可以扩展一些额外的类。 我在父主题中找不到任何breadcrumbs.phtml文件,但我确实在vendor / magento / module-theme / view / frontend / template / html目录中找到它。

我的问题是,如何为我的新子主题创建一个新的breadcrumbs.phtml文件,我在哪里将它添加到xml中,以便它将反映在前端?

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyou1901 2018-03-10 07:10
    已采纳

If you just want to override template, then you do not need to add it in xml, just copy the breadcrumb.phtml file to your theme's directory and you can modify it in your theme.

You can put your breadcrumb.phtml file at below path.

app\design\frontend\<VENDOR_NAME>\<THEME_NAME>\Magento_Theme\templates\html\

打赏 评论
  • donglv6747 2018-06-25 09:26

It's worth noting that a different PHTML file is used on product pages:

/vendor/magento/module-catalog/view/frontend/templates/product/breadcrumbs.phtml

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题