donglu8779 2017-08-15 13:26
浏览 60
已采纳

在WooCommerce 3中将自定义列添加到管理产品列表

Is it possible to add a column "delivery time" to the Woocommerce admin product list?

I know there are some additional columns (thumb, price, product_cat etc) to choose at "Screen Options" but "delivery time" is not available.

Is it possible somehow to add it to the list?

EDIT:

I tried to follow LoicTheAztecs answer, but I'm having problems to find the correct meta_key slug.

If i search for "delivery" in wp_postmeta I'm getting 0 results.

But there are products with delivery time assigned. On my product page there's a text field "Lieferzeit: 1–2 Wochen" (means Delivery time: 1–2 weeks). If I search the whole database for "Wochen" I'm getting 2 hits in wp_options und 6 hits in wp_terms.

DB general search:

db search

Hits in wp_terms DB:

hits in wp_terms

Do you know how to find the correct meta_key slug from here?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudan1123 2017-08-15 14:54
    关注

Here is the way to do it with that 2 custom functions hooked. The first one create the column with the title, the second one populate the column with the products data. But you will need to set in that second function, the correct corresponding meta_key to get the data.

Here is that code:

// ADDING A CUSTOM COLUMN TITLE TO ADMIN PRODUCTS LIST
    add_filter( 'manage_edit-product_columns', 'custom_product_column',11);
    function custom_product_column($columns)
    {
       //add columns
       $columns['delivery'] = __( 'Delivery time','woocommerce'); // title
       return $columns;
    }

// ADDING THE DATA FOR EACH PRODUCTS BY COLUMN (EXAMPLE)
    add_action( 'manage_product_posts_custom_column' , 'custom_product_list_column_content', 10, 2 );
    function custom_product_list_column_content( $column, $product_id )
    {
        global $post;

// HERE get the data from your custom field (set the correct meta key below)
        $delivery_time = get_post_meta( $product_id, '_delivery_time', true );

switch ( $column )
        {
            case 'delivery' :
                echo $delivery_time; // display the data
                break;
        }
    }

Code goes in function.php file of your active child theme (or theme) or also in any plugin file.

Tested and works.

How to get the correct meta_key slug:

To find the correct meta_key slug corresponding to the "delivery time", you should need to make search in your database using PhpMyAdmin. You will have to search for delivery term in wp_postmeta table this way:

enter image description here

Then you will get this kind of results (here there is just 1 line with a fake slug):

enter image description here

So now you should be able to get the correct slug name (like this fake "_delivery_date" one)

Related answer (for orders): Add custom columns to admin orders list in WooCommerce backend

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码