duancutan4770 2018-03-22 13:45
浏览 80
已采纳

在PHP代码中使用下划线[重复]

This question already has an answer here:

Firstly, to be clear, I'm not talking about the use of underscores as for visual separation of words in function names, etc., for example from the code below, woocommerce_wp_text_input.

In following a particular PHP WordPress WooCommerce related tutorial, I noticed the coder was randomly inserting underscores and multiple consecutive underscores, for example: _text_field and __( 'Enter the custom value here.', 'woocommerce' ). This is either a convention that is used in demonstration code snippets or it has some PHP meaning.

// Text Field
woocommerce_wp_text_input( 
    array( 
        'id'          => '_text_field[' . $variation->ID . ']', 
        'label'       => __( 'My Text Field', 'woocommerce' ), 
        'placeholder' => 'http://',
        'desc_tip'    => 'true',
        'description' => __( 'Enter the custom value here.', 'woocommerce' ),
        'value'       => get_post_meta( $variation->ID, '_text_field', true )
    )
);

Is there a convention regarding the use of an arbitrary number of underscores in coding demonstrations? At first I suspected he was using underscores to highlight that certain values were specific to his case, but I really don't know.

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsmnedc798226 2018-03-22 13:52
    关注

There isn't any convention.

_() (one underscore) is an alias of the PHP function gettext(). It is used for localization.

__() (two underscores) is a function defined by Wordpress, also for localization. You can think at it as a more flexible version of _() but it is available only in WP projects.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题