dousi4950 2017-02-12 12:54
浏览 94
已采纳

自定义结帐“下订单”按钮输出html

I need to add the Facebook Pixel code to track an event, every time a client clicks the "Place Order" on the WooCommerce checkout page.

I've tried to find the button line at the Checkout template, and edit it this way:

<button onClick="fbq('track', 'AddPaymentInfo');">Place Order</button>

But I can't locate the code for the button.

How could I add the code?
Or where can I find the line to edit it? Which template is it?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwu8060 2017-02-12 17:36
    关注

If you want to make some changes on the checkout submit button, you will have 2 ways:

1) Using a custom function hooked in woocommerce_order_button_html filter hook, this way:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_order_button_html', 'custom_order_button_html');
    function custom_order_button_html( $button ) {

// The text of the button
        $order_button_text = __('Place order', 'woocommerce');

// HERE your Javascript Event
        $js_event = "fbq('track', 'AddPaymentInfo');";

// HERE you make changes (Replacing the code of the button):
        $button = '<input type="submit" onClick="'.$js_event.'" class="button alt" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" data-value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" />';

return $button;
    }

Code goes in function.php file of your active child theme (or theme) or also in any plugin file.

2) Overriding the template checkout/payment.php and you will target this code (on line 50):

<?php echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_order_button_html', '<input type="submit" class="button alt" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" data-value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" />' ); ?>

Changed to this:

<?php 
        // Set HERE your javascript event
        $js_event = $js_event = "fbq('track', 'AddPaymentInfo');";

echo apply_filters( 'woocommerce_order_button_html', '<input type="submit" onClick="'.$js_event.'" class="button alt" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" data-value="' . esc_attr( $order_button_text ) . '" />' ); ?>

Related documentation:

All code is tested and works. here is the output for both solutions: enter image description here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL