dongtou9934 2014-09-19 14:27
浏览 54
已采纳

在预准备语句中的mysqli select语句中使用LIKE / OR运算符

I'm creating a simple mysqli prepared statement that selects records from a database based on a search. I want to search two different columns in my database table using the same search term that was submitted to find any matches in either the heading or the content details. I was following the Accessing Databases with Object-Oriented PHP with David Powers video on Lynda.com and adapting that tutorial to fit my needs. I have most of it working, however I'm running into an issue when I add a second variable in my sql statement. The issue is that it is not returning any rows. . Here is my code:

$sql = "SELECT id, heading, details, layout FROM content WHERE ( details LIKE ? OR heading LIKE ? )";
    $stmt = $db->stmt_init();
    if (!$stmt->prepare($sql)) {
        $error = $stmt->error;
    } else {
        $stmt->bind_param('s', $var1, $var2);
        $var1 = '%' . $_GET['searchterm'] . '%';
        $var2 = '%' . $_GET['searchterm'] . '%';

If I remove the part in the SQL after the first placeholder, and remove "$var2" from $stmt->bind_param('s', $var1, $var2); then the query works fine. For example, the following returns the correct results:

$sql = "SELECT id, heading, details, layout FROM content WHERE details LIKE ?";
    $stmt = $db->stmt_init();
    if (!$stmt->prepare($sql)) {
        $error = $stmt->error;
    } else {
        $stmt->bind_param('s', $var1);

Once I add in the second variable, I get no results returned. I have also tried the following but that returns 0 results as well:

$stmt->bind_param('s', $var1, $var1);

I am brand new to prepared statements, so any suggestions or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyudouchao6779 2014-09-19 14:34
    关注

While I'm not very familiar with parameter binding, shouldn't you be specifying a type for each argument, i.e.

$stmt->bind_param('ss', $var1, $var2);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图