duanliao6077 2013-04-16 17:19
浏览 155
已采纳

如何判断URL是否指向图像?

I have a php page with a text input where the user is supposed to paste a remote URL of an image, and I will have to store it in the server and display it to the user. Now the problem is, I don't trust a user will always provide a proper image url, and I don't want them to upload a pdf or other file, or a huge, few gb worth of file. Now I can check the extension, but that isn't very helpful, and I hear I can check the mime-type, but I don't know how I can open the file once and check all the validations like mime-type and file size in one go, and then copy the file over. Moreover, since the file will be pretty much served as it is(with a minor name change), I would like to know if it is possible to make sure that the file doesn't have any injected virus or problematic code.

Any suggestions appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doufubian3479 2013-04-16 17:35
    关注

Well there are really multiple things that can be done here. I would suggest using cURL as your mechanism for transferring the file (rather than file_get_contents() or similar). The reason for this is that you can first send a HEAD request against the resource to just get the header information before committing to actually download it. From the headers, you should be able to evaluate the file name, file size, mime-type information, etc. Note that NONE of this information should be trusted, but it at least gives you a sanity check before committing to the file download.

Once you have done the sanity check, you can download the file into a local snadbox directory. This should not be a web-accessible directory. You could use exif_imagetype() to determine if the file is indeed an image of the type you are interested in.

Assuming this all looks good, I would just do the last bit of cleanup-and renaming in GD library (perhaps use imagecreatefrom*() functions to make final image from the temp download file).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧