duanpanhuo0618 2015-04-02 02:01
浏览 22

贝宝下次付款日期计算

I have a paypal recurring payments for my client. However, according to the IPN and auto return result, I cannot see the next payment date. On the other hand, I have followed the following rules to calculate myself. The result in sandbox is wrong. For example, I submitted a transaction on 31 Mar and the paypal sandbox showed the next payment due is "30 Apr". I do not expect this result according to paypal's rules. How can I get the next payment date?

I have attached the rules below.

The rules from paypal: How Subscriptions with Monthly Billing Cycles Work

For monthly billing cycles, recurring payments are collected on the same day of the month. If the initial recurring payment falls on the 31st, PayPal eventually adjusts the billing cycle to the 1st of the month. If the initial recurring payment falls on the 29th or 30th, PayPal adjusts the billing cycle to the 1st of the month on the following February. When Monthly Recurring Payments Are Due and Collected on the 31st

The subscription terms are:

$25.99 USD a month; the subscriber signs up on Thursday, July 31.

The subscriber is billed as follows:

Thursday, July 31 = $25.99 USD
Saturday, August 31 = $25.99 USD
Wednesday, October 1= $25.99 USD
Saturday, November 1= $25.99 USD
and so on...

Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in September, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days. When Monthly Recurring Payments Are Due and Collected on the 30th

The subscription terms are:

$25.99 USD a month; the subscriber signs up on Tuesday, December 30.

The subscriber is billed as follows:

Tuesday, December 30 = $25.99 USD
Friday, January 30 = $25.99 USD
Sunday, March 1= $25.99 USD
Wednesday, April 1= $25.99USD
and so on...

Notice that no recurring monthly payment was collected in February, but recurring payments were collected roughly every 30 days. **

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
    • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
    • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
    • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
    • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
    • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
    • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
    • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
    • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
    • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效