doushi1900 2012-11-07 07:59
浏览 38

PHP的原始文本SOAP消息

I´m trying to do an integration between my own PHP application, and other external software which is 'waiting for' (listening) SOAP messages. But the key question on my situation is that this software which is listening for SOAP messages only accepts RAW contents and has no method which could be called, or Wsdl to be used.

Yes I know... it´s quite strange because with SOAP you usually should send a method request with some parameters, but in this case the only that I have is a URL where I should send with SOAP message that should contain only an string (formatted in a special way which is not a problem), and then this server will return to my PHP application another SOAP message that will contain a string. And that´s all.

Seems that in my case I can not use a PHP SOAP library because I have no method (or function) to call; the only thing that I have is a URL and a string that I should pass like a parameter. I´ve been thinking of using PHP sockets to create a basic SOAP message to that 'strange soap server', but I have no clue about how to do it, or how I woule create with PHP a way to keep my application waiting for the answer comming from that external server.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousi2029 2012-11-07 08:10
    关注

You might be best of by just making the WSDL on your own. It isn't the most trivial thing to do, but it is well documented so you should be able to figure it out.

THere is no need to get the WSDL from the service you're sinding your requests to (it is rather better to have WSDL locally in some cases), so you just initialize the default SOAP client in PHP with that local WSDL, and off you go.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看