duanchao5258 2012-08-07 20:58
浏览 81
已采纳

Cookie无法在不同的浏览器中运行

I finally got my code working for a password protect script. It's still in its infancy, so I understand it isn't secure. My problem is that I seem to have problems across a number of different computers and browsers. From what I've seen, firefox has no problem with the cookies being set. I'm running into trouble on certain machines not setting cookies.

What I've seen is that on one machine, I have a system with ie, chrome, and firefox. The cookies don't work on chrome, but work with ie and firefox. On my linux machine, firefox works without a hitch. I don't have chrome installed on it so, I can't test that. Then on another machine, ie doesn't want to work with the website. I would think that it's a problem with the privacy settings, but it appears that they are all the same.

The odd thing about the chrome problem, is that I can see the cookie for the session, but I can't see the cookie that I set. So, obviously that is a problem, but I don't know why. I have the same problem with IE. I've set the IE machines to accept all cookies and have had no luck. The chrome browser is set to "Allow local data to be set".

Thanks in advance

if (isset($_COOKIE["Cookie"])){
        FormatScreen();
      }
      else if ($_POST['access_password']){
        $PasswordEntered = crypt($_POST['access_password'],$salt);
        if ($PasswordEntered == $RealPassword){
            setcookie("Cookie", $PasswordEntered, time()+600, '/');
            FormatScreen();
        }
        else{
            echo LoginScreen();
        }
      }
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dstbp22002 2012-08-07 23:38
    关注

You should be using session cookies - look at http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_sessions.asp

It will help improve security as the session is stored on the server and can't be tampered with. PHP then handles the session cookies on the client.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?