duanke8011
2013-03-16 03:14
浏览 733
已采纳

您的SQL语法有错误; 检查与MySQL服务器对应的手册[关闭]

I made code to try a users activity on my forum, and when I add in this line

$cat_id = $db->fetch("SELECT name FROM " . $prefix . "_categories WHERE id =" . mysql_real_escape_string($forum_data['cat_id']));
$page_title_pro = ' > ' . $system->present($cat_id['name']) . ' > ' . $system->present($forum_data['name']) . '';

I get

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Treasures > Contests' WHERE id = '2'' at line 1

I am assuming that the 2 is my user id, and in the footer, I have this :

$db->query("UPDATE accounts SET flocation = '$session_location', page = '$page_title_pro'  WHERE id = '$id';");

I can't seem to find the error, and every goes back to normal when i take the cat_id out, but then i can't use the current activity for the profiles. Any suggestions?

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我在我的论坛上制作了试用用户活动的代码,当我添加这一行时 \ n

$ cat_id = $ db-> fetch(“SELECT name FROM”。$ prefix。“_ category of WHERE id =”。mysql_real_escape_string($ forum_data ['cat_id'])); 
 $  page_title_pro ='>  '。  $ system-> present($ cat_id ['name'])。  '>  '。  $ system-> present($ forum_data ['name'])。  ''; 

我得到

您的SQL语法出错了; 检查与您的MySQL服务器版本相对应的手册,以获得正确的语法,以便在's Treasures>附近使用。 比赛'WHERE id ='2''在第1行

我假设2是我的用户ID,在页脚中,我有:< / p>

$ db-&gt; query(“UPDATE accounts SET flocation ='$ session_location',page ='$ page_title_pro'WHERE id ='$ id';”); 

我似乎无法找到错误,当我取出cat_id时,每次都恢复正常,但是我不能使用当前的活动 配置文件。 有什么建议?

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

相关推荐 更多相似问题