douduan5753 2012-03-22 01:45
浏览 33
已采纳

cakephp - 检查会话是否已设置

I'm new to cakephp and following this tutorial. http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/tutorials-and-examples/blog-auth-example/auth.html

I have created the blog and the user authentication system. I'm trying to display a link to sign in(if the user isn't signed in) or display a link to sign out (if the user is signed in).

So, essentially I'm checking to see if the session is set. If it is, display a link to log out. If the session isn't set, display a link to sign in.

This is in my file index.ctp located in View/Posts/index.ctp. The file containing the login and logout functions are located in Controller/UsersController.php.

<?php 
if($this->Auth->User('id')){ 
    echo $this->Html->link('Log Out', array('controller' => 'users','action' => 'logout'));
}

if(!($this->Auth->User('id'))){ 
    echo $this->Html->link('Log In', array('controller' => 'users','action' => 'login'));
}
?> 

I'm getting the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function User() on a non-object. I know this means the object isn't defined, but I'm not sure how to reference it to another controller.

Thanks for any help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsh125986083 2012-03-22 01:49
    关注

Auth is a component and thus is not available in your view, those are called helpers.

To access Session var within a view you would do

$this->Session->check('Auth.User');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 UE5#if WITH_EDITOR导致打包的功能不可用
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题
  • ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 电磁场的matlab仿真
  • ¥15 mars2d在vue3中的引入问题