duanbei6427 2014-08-27 21:35
浏览 591
已采纳

我无法在localhost上运行任何PHP文件(使用IIS时出现HTTP 404.3错误)

I am attempting to set up a localhost testing server through IIS, but for the life of me I have been unable to get it working. I have my project folder in the localhost directory:

C:\inetpub\wwwroot

The IIS splash screen works when I just try to go to "localhost", but when I run any PHP file I just get the error:

"HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension     configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.".

I was first trying with my project, but then I tried a simple echo script which still gives me the same error, so something must be wrong with how my PHP is configured. The most recent solution I have tried is this one IIS 8 Wont run PHP?, but this did not work.

Is there a surefire way to fix this? I have been looking at it for HOURS.

I am running Windows 8.1 64-bit. Has anyone else ran into this problem and managed to fix it?

Let me know if you need any more information, I really need to get this testing server up :/

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen7813 2014-08-27 21:44
    关注

did you setup iis correctly? because you have to care with somethings, so, give a look in the follow link HOW TO INSTALL AND CONFIGURE IIS 8 ON WINDOWS 8

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想在一个软件里添加一个优惠弹窗,应该怎么写代码
  • ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库