duanla8800 2013-08-02 21:13
浏览 317
已采纳

从child css元素获取特定css元素id的值

I am using Selenium WebDriver wrapped in PHPUnit and Sausage to test clicking a button in a specific row in a table that's laid out similar to:

<tr id="dynamically generated 1">
    <td class="foo">
        <div class="bar"></div>
    </td>
    <td class = "mybutton">
        <span class = "icon clickable"></span>
    </td>
</tr>
<tr id="dynamically generated 2">
    <td class="foo">
        <div class="baz"></div>
    </td>
    <td class = "mybutton">
        <span class = "icon clickable"></span>
    </td>
</tr>

In particular, I want to click a specific element #mybutton > span.icon.clickable whose sibling is .foo with child .baz. The "whose sibling is .foo with child .baz" requirement is the only way I can currently identify the correct element, as other rows in the same table have element #mybutton > span.icon.clickable, and the ids for those rows are dynamically generated.

At the moment I am using XPath, but as you might expect, performance on FF and IE is horrendous. Is there a method for retrieving the value of tr#id from the element tr#id div.bar? If I can get this, I can use the id to use CSS to find the element I am looking for. I am using PHP, but a solution in any language would be useful.

Alternatively, a more straightforward CSS3 solution would work, but after quite a bit of reading, I've all but concluded that using a standard CSS3 selector is not an option for this case. Just in case there is something I'm missing, is there a CSS3 solution for this? I know there is a CSS4 solution, but I need full browser support, so until all the browsers I am testing support CSS4, I'll have to rely on CSS3.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Until there is better cross-browser support for CSS4, I need to use CSS3

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongzz4545 2013-08-02 21:30
    关注

The only way I can think to do this is to find a List<WebElement> generated by By.cssSelector(".foo~span.icon.clickable") and on each element do a findElement(By.cssSelector(".baz")) surrounded by try/catch (catching NoSuchElementExceptions).

When there isn't an error thrown, then you know that you have found your element.

Note: The ~ selects it if it has ANY proceeding .foo siblings. If you want it to be the immediately previous sibling, use +

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
  • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx
  • ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路
  • ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))