duan7264 2012-09-16 20:12
浏览 65
已采纳

VPS上的CHMOD目录777是否安全?

I have some php scripts that need to move, create and delete files and folders. Unless I CHMOD the folders to 777 the php scripts die with errors about permissions. CHMOD'ing the folders to 777 fixes the problem, but after a lot of reading I'm still confused as to whether it's OK to do or not.

I've read that it can be dangerous on shared hosting, but my question is, is it safe to do on a VPS?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhuozhu9544 2012-09-16 20:14
    关注

VPS or not it does not really matter. Chmod 777 means you are giving anyone (any user, incl. system daemons) all permissions possible (which includes read, write and execute) to given file or directory. if you are the only user on the machine, then it reduces the risk (still, if anyone break in, then he would still be able to mess using hacked daemon's user id). Additionally, if there're other user accounts on that VPS, setting 777 lets them put their content into files with said permission (or launch them). Will they do that - who knows. They might, just because they can due to 777. In general, rule of the thumb should be give as much permissions as really needed, and nothing beyond that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入