doujing1967 2015-11-26 07:51
浏览 38
已采纳

CodeIgniter return尝试获取非对象的属性

I've made an application in CodeIgniter this working in locally and now I want to try in on a hosting: hostinger. If you want see, check this. Now the problem's that when the I perform the installation of the library I get the error on the bottom from the code below:

public function get_admin_role_id()
{
    $result = intval($this->db->get_where('ea_roles', array('slug' => DB_SLUG_ADMIN))->row()->id);
    print_r($result);
    return $result;
}

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: models/admins_model.php

Line Number: 372

Now this code should be returned the id roles of admin that is setted to default to 1. Now the installation is also involved in creating the structure of the tables and logging in phpMyAdmin seems that the database is still empty, perhaps this could be the cause of the problem? Can someone help me understand what's going on?

Complete admin model

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doulao3078 2015-11-26 08:04
    关注

It is not a good practice to use like this. We cannot ensure that the query will always produce a result it depends on database table. if $this->db->get_where returns no results then it cannot invoke the row() method and access the field idso it will raise an error.

So always do like this

public function get_admin_role_id()
    {
       $result = $this->db->get_where('ea_roles', array('slug' => DB_SLUG_ADMIN));
       if($result->num_rows()==0){
         echo "Result not found!";
       } 
       else{
        $row = $result->row();
        $id = intval($row->id);
      }
    }

Please make sure that this query have some result.

select * from ea_roles where slug='your_slug'; 

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?