doutui9606 2013-12-05 21:27
浏览 38
已采纳

“git push appengine master”中所需的用户名和通行证

This is my first time using Google App Engine. I am trying to upload a PHP website. I am trying to upload it using git. I have followed their tutorial. At the end they said to type this code in so i did. I have tried to type this code in git bash.

Here is the code - git push appengine master. It then asks me about a username and password. Nowhere in the tutorial said anything about any username or password. I have tried to give it my Google email-id and password but it said authentication failed. I don't know what to do now.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu1876 2013-12-06 01:05
    关注

You can generate your password for deployment in Cloud Console.

Go to cloud.google.com/console, select your project, and on the left menu list, expand Cloud Development, and click on Push-to-deploy.

An alternate way to get there is from the App Engine console, under Admininstration, in Application Settings, in the Source Push-to-Deploy section, by following the link that says click here.

I assume you already know this since you have successfully set up the repo.

Now, once you're in Push-to-deploy settings, you'll see a <kbd>Get password</kbd> and a <kbd>Delete repository</kbd> button at the top. Obviously, you need the former.

enter image description here

You'll have to go through Google's OAuth authentication, select the account that is a developer account in your application, and click <kbd>Accept</kbd> to grant read-write access to Google Code.

Once you grant access, you'll see a page saying:

This is your git password:

To use this password, please add the following text to your .netrc file:

machine code.google.com login you@gmail.com password yourpassword

Learn more about using Git and Push-to-Deploy.

You'll need to copy-paste code in your .netrc file, which should in your home directory. If it does not exist, just create it.

On Windows:

As eddard.stark mentioned in his comment, on windows, the .netrc file has to be named _netrc instead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建