doupu0619 2010-03-19 20:43
浏览 15

多页技术

Six years ago I wrote an large web application. It was my very first php program, and it grew, and grew. I used a lot of forms, and some very (atrocious) techniques to give an AJAX "look" to the site, and to handle multiple users with various permissions.

I am looking to expand this, and sell it to other companies in the field, but I need to seriously modernize it.

Currently, it loads index.php where you log in. The user can then select from various "students" or "participants" (We work with people with disabilities). From there, you can select different lesson plans or life skills that are being worked on. There are many other branches as well.

At each stage, a different page is served: Sel_Paricipant.php, Sel_Program.php, etc.

Are there any fundamental problems with doing it this way? If so, what are some good techniques for eliminating this, so that people only see the TLD in their address bar?

Thanks in advance. --Dave

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• drwkqwa82140 2010-03-19 20:49
    关注

It's not really normal practice, because you generally want to allow users the opportunity to bookmark a page if they need to. If you're sure it's the approach you need, to always display the TLD in the address bar, have the index.php as the default served document in apache (I assume this is already the case, it's default) and have that page load an iframe. This means the user can navigate around the application without seeing the page they're on. I'd question whether this is really necessary though.

If you are looking to modernise the software, consider migrating the code to a framework and rewrite the application. This will probably only be necessary if you're looking to bring on other programmers, or to extend the application, and you require a maintainable codebase to work with - however if you are, this will be invaluable.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统