dongyukang7006 2009-07-31 16:31
浏览 106
已采纳

在Delphi中解析PHP / JavaScript文档结构

I need to parse PHP & JavaScript documents structure to get the info about document functions & their parameters, classes & their methods, variables, and so on ... I'm wondering if there is any solution for doing that (no regular expressions) ... I've heard about something called "lexing" however I was unable to find any examples even the ones that could me tell if this is something what I am looking for or not ...

thanks in advance

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duan0802 2009-07-31 22:23
    关注

By "Lexing" your referring to Lexical Analysis, and there are some ancient tools which mostly still work named Lex and Yacc. Lex builds the tokenizer, and Yacc stands for "yet another compiler compiler" and is the actual parser.

The concept of lex/Yacc, is you build a grammar for the language, and then run the grammar through the paslex tool to generate source code (normally in C) that you can use to parse a file and take action on specific keywords and tokens. Martin Waldenburg wrote a pascal version of lex/yacc named PasLex which has been kicking around for way over a decade now and has been converted to Delphi (although it might not work with the latest versions without some minor work). If I remember correctly, it uses the same .L grammar input files as lex, so any documentation you find for lex/yacc can also be applied to paslex, with the exception that you get pascal code as the output.

I'm not sure about current documentation availability. Before the internet (gasp) we used books and most of this was heavily documented on paper which has long turned yellow...however, rumor has it that you might..just might be able to pick up a used copy from Amazon. I cut my teeth on this using a book which is also known as "the dragon book" which appears to have been re-published as recently as 2006.

EDIT:

I was mistaken by the tool, it was TPLY. PasLex was a delphi grammar implementation...TPLY was the Lex/Yacc tool which generated pascal source from a .L file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办