dqn8235 2013-03-14 15:05
浏览 88
已采纳

我可以将所有PRINT和ECHO输出重定向到PHP函数吗?

I've inherited some ancient code to paw through and figure out what's happening. Scattered throughout the spaghetti code are hundreds of echos and prints that are nearly impossible to follow.

I've been researching and googling using variations of STDOUT, but can't find anything that doesn't talk about using and alternative to PRINT/ECHO.

I'm looking for a way to effectively replace the PHP Echo/Print with my own function called something like "MyEcho" that will interrogate/log what's printing from where and when.

Is there a way to do this, or must I write the function, and replace all print/echo used throughout the code?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu8613 2013-03-14 15:19
    关注

As the manual on echo states, its not realy a function but a language construct and therefor you cannot override it like you can with system function. (using namespace)

I think your best bet would be to simple use something like ecobyte replace text to replace echo and print with something else.

Just keep in mind that you can run into problems because parentheses are not required for echo and print but for your function they are. Also echo can allow multiple parameters using a ,, which could also break your own method.

I think there is not much left to do then a replace all and hope for the best or do it manually.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion