douliang1891 2015-04-06 12:12
浏览 4

too long

I'm developing a kind of question search engine based on Course wise, Subject wise by entering the keyword or question. Here I am querying the database based on search term against 3 tables namely table_one, table_two, and table_three. Code as follows

<?php
 if(isset($_GET['submit']))
 {
   $query = $_GET['query'];
   $query = htmlspecialchars($query);
   $query = mysqli_escape_string($link,$query);
   $searchTerms = explode(' ', $query);
   $searchTermBits = array();
   foreach ($searchTerms as $term) {
    $term = trim($term);
    if (!empty($term)) {
        $searchTermBits[] = "question LIKE '%$term%'";
    }
  }

$subject_id = $_GET['subject'];
 $course_id = $_GET['course'];
 $min_length = 1;
 if(strlen($query) >= $min_length)
 {

$res = "SELECT id,course_id,subject_id,question,option_a,option_b,option_c,option_d,option_e,correct_ans,fmge_year,contributor FROM table_one
WHERE (".implode(' OR ', $searchTermBits).") AND (`subject_id` LIKE '%".$subject_id."%') AND (`course_id` LIKE '%".$course_id."%')
UNION ALL
SELECT id,course_id,subject_id,question,option_a,option_b,option_c,option_d,option_e,correct_ans,fmge_year,contributor FROM table_two 
WHERE (".implode(' OR ', $searchTermBits).") AND (`subject_id` LIKE '%".$subject_id."%') AND (`course_id` LIKE '%".$course_id."%')
UNION ALL
SELECT id,course_id,subject_id,question,option_a,option_b,option_c,option_d,option_e,correct_ans,fmge_year,contributor FROM table_three 
WHERE (".implode(' OR ', $searchTermBits).") AND (`subject_id` LIKE '%".$subject_id."%') AND (`course_id` LIKE '%".$course_id."%')";

$raw_results = mysqli_query($link,$res) or die (mysqli_error());
if(mysqli_num_rows($raw_results) > 0)   
{
echo "<h3 style='text-align:center;color:#3366CC'><span style='color:#000000'>Search Results For : </span> $query </h3>";
while($results = mysqli_fetch_array($raw_results))
{
echo "<div class='content'>";
echo"<h4 id=".$results['id'].">" .preg_replace("/".preg_quote($query, "/")."/i", "<span class=\"highlight\">$query</span>", $results['question']) . "</h4>";
echo"<p id=".$results['id']."><span style='padding-left:20px'>option A : " .$results['option_a']."</span> <br><span style='padding-left:20px'> option B : ".$results['option_b']."</span><br/><span style='padding-left:20px'>option C : ".$results['option_c'].
"</span><br><span style='padding-left:20px'>option D : ".$results['option_d']."</span><br><span style='padding-left:20px'> option E : ".$results['option_e']."</span><br><span style='color:#253E66;font-weight:bold;padding-left:20px'>Correct Ans : ".$results['correct_ans']. 
"</span><br><span style='padding-left:20px'>Question Year : ".$results['question_year']."</span><br><span style='padding-left:20px'>Contributor : ".$results['contributor']."</span><br />
<a onclick=addQuestion('".$results['id']."') href='#'><span class='button'>Add to Question Bank</span></a></p>";
echo "</div>";
}
}
else{

echo "<span style='height:21px;syle=background-color: #F1F0FF;font-size:25px;color:#CC0000'>Your search - $query - did not match any queries.</span> ";
}
}
}
?>

I'm Calling the following addQuestion() function when i click the Add to Question Bank link.

<script>
    function addQuestion(val)
    {
        var conf=confirm("Are you sure you want to add this question to Question Bank")

if(conf){
             //Here I Want some code to update my database. 
              }
    }
</script>

The script above displaying confirmation box when i click the button, My Question is, After confirmation I want to insert my question into the new table in the database and display message like "Question added" in front of the question permanently as i know i can't write PHP inside Jquery function Any help may appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi7350 2015-04-06 12:18
    关注

You can achieve this by including the ajax. put the ajax code which may looks like the following:

if(conf){
        $.ajax({
               type: "POST",
               url: "$$phpfilepath",
               data: {param:'$$value'},
               success: function(data) {
            // do the message display code
               }
           });
    }

Don't forget to include the jquery cdn link in the head tag of the html page.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号