编程介的小学生 2019-09-14 02:57 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 172

机器调度的算法,Machine Schedule

Description

As we all know, machine scheduling is a very classical problem in computer science and has been studied for a very long history. Scheduling problems differ widely in the nature of the constraints that must be satisfied and the type of schedule desired. Here we consider a 2-machine scheduling problem.

There are two machines A and B. Machine A has n kinds of working modes, which is called mode_0, mode_1, ..., mode_n-1, likewise machine B has m kinds of working modes, mode_0, mode_1, ... , mode_m-1. At the beginning they are both work at mode_0.

For k jobs given, each of them can be processed in either one of the two machines in particular mode. For example, job 0 can either be processed in machine A at mode_3 or in machine B at mode_4, job 1 can either be processed in machine A at mode_2 or in machine B at mode_4, and so on. Thus, for job i, the constraint can be represent as a triple (i, x, y), which means it can be processed either in machine A at mode_x, or in machine B at mode_y.

Obviously, to accomplish all the jobs, we need to change the machine's working mode from time to time, but unfortunately, the machine's working mode can only be changed by restarting it manually. By changing the sequence of the jobs and assigning each job to a suitable machine, please write a program to minimize the times of restarting machines.
Input

The input file for this program consists of several configurations. The first line of one configuration contains three positive integers: n, m (n, m < 100) and k (k < 1000). The following k lines give the constrains of the k jobs, each line is a triple: i, x, y.

The input will be terminated by a line containing a single zero.
Output

The output should be one integer per line, which means the minimal times of restarting machine.
Sample Input

5 5 10
0 1 1
1 1 2
2 1 3
3 1 4
4 2 1
5 2 2
6 2 3
7 2 4
8 3 3
9 4 3
Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
    • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
    • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
    • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
    • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
    • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
    • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
    • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
    • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
    • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择