doukai1226 2011-03-07 15:08
浏览 50
已采纳

我可以在项目中使用Magento的课程吗? [关闭]

i would like to use some classes that are into lib/Varien, my idea is to copy the classes into my project and put my classes to inherit from Varien's, actually i can do it, just using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. lol, what i really mean is if i do it, am i violating the copyright, law or maybe some license agreement of Magento?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dptpn06684 2011-03-07 16:55
    关注

EDIT: read Alan's post below. He is correct. While a profit-seeking venture should still consult a lawyer for any such project, there doesn't appear to be any issue with using the code for a personal project.

This isn't a programming question (rather, it is a legal question), but at least for the moment, let me say that those files are copyright of Magento Inc, and they reserve that copyright for those files. You do not have a legal right to copy those files into another project for you own use.

If you do copy them into your project, never try to sell it. Having taken their code, your code will have become a liability to any potential acquiring company.

Of course, I am not a lawyer, so if this is a big issue, feel free to contact one for more detailed information.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错