dongying7667 2010-01-09 00:01
浏览 35
已采纳

PHP / MySQL中的时区帮助

I have been fighting the timezone battle for weeks now, everyone thinks they know the solution and then they get a million upvotes but the reality is I am totaly 100% stuck, no answer ever given for timezone support in PHP/MySQL has worked 100% for me, so I am asking the question again on here in as much detail as I possibly can with code sample and all.

If you are a PHP/MySQL expert, or even a begginner with crazy good luck and have gotten php/mysql/ user submitted timezone working, then please do help.

Below is what I have so far, please read the comments to see what kind of issues I am having. Basicly I can show a date and time in the users timezone if it is in the form of a timestamp like this "1262819848" but the NEWER versions of MySQL return a TIMESTAMP like this instead "2010-01-06 23:17:28".

If I could pass "2010-01-06 23:17:28" into this date("m:d:y h:i:s A",$time_stamp) then things would work GREAT but instead it needs a timestamp paased in. The only way I can do this is to eather store a real timestamp in an INTEGER field in MySQL OR else get the value "2010-01-06 23:17:28" and then convert it to a timestamp which just seems like to much overhead when I can store it already converted in an INT field.

If you can help me use a datetime functions then I would greatly appreciate the help, I have been stuck on this problem for a couple YEARS now. I am about to give up and use the Integer field like everyone on SO says is bad for some reason.

<?PHP
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//   Get a MySQL time / date and show in user timezone //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//set the user's time zone for this page
//this assumes the user has already chosen a timezone and we are getting it from a PHP session value now
// example value is "America/New_York" which is -5
date_default_timezone_set($_SESSION['time_zone']);

// get a MySQL result with a time/date value in it
$sql = 'SELECT user_id,date from online_users WHERE user_id = 1';
$result = executeQuery($sql);

// set our date/time value from MySQL into a variable
if ($line_online = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)){
    $time_stamp = $line_online['date'];
}

// format our date/time value TIMESTAMP any way we like now!
// MySQL result MUST be in this format '1262291376'
$date_format = date("m:d:y h:i:s A",$time_stamp); // formats timestamp in mm:dd:yy 
echo $date_format;

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//   Add a time / date to MySQL                       //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// this add a time and date to MySQL and looks like this in the MySQL table "2010-01-06 23:17:28"
// that is a TIMESTAMP field in MySQL, newer version of mysql store a timestamp like this "2010-01-06 23:17:28" instead of like this "1262819848"
$sql = "INSERT INTO users (`id`, `datetime`) VALUES ('', UTC_TIMESTAMP())";
executeQuery($sql);

// So if I query this record and try to show it like I do in the code above in the "Get mysql result section" It will not work correctly because  
// because it is like this "2010-01-06 23:17:28" instead of like this "1262819848"
// The ONLY solution I have found is to store the UTC timestamp into an INTEGER field instead of a DATETIME or TIMESTAMP field.
// Everyone on this site says this is wrong and I could use the default date and time stuff but I have yet to get it working.
// If I could store a timestamp in mysql like a timestamp with no "-" dashes in it, then it would work correctly when I show it on page.
// Basicly I have this half done, I can show the time and date in a users timezone as long as I pass the PHP a real TIMESTAMP like this "1262819848"

?>

Based on past responses to a similar question, plus reading every post on this site related to php/mysql and timezones, I will probably not resolve this issue so I will start a bounty on this as soon as it let's me. Thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doubi8965 2010-01-09 00:11
    关注

strtotime() in PHP is a way to pass database datetime format into a UNIX epoch timestamp in PHP. It reads understandable and standard formats and converts into UNIX epoch timestamp, which can be later used by other datetime functions in php such as date().

Alternatives can be as such:

UNIX_TIMESTAMP() function in MySQL helps you to convert a specific column datetime or timestamp value into UNIX timestamp. As mentioned at Datetime To Unix timestamp it can be a little faster because this is done on the MySQL server side.

This seems more of a timestamp than timezone question.

See more:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/date-and-time-functions.html

http://www.php.net/strtotime

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画