dongzhuo8210 2012-08-19 16:50
浏览 80
已采纳

MongoDB,Windows 7,XAMPP,PHP.ini

I am having a lot of trouble getting XAMPP to work with MongoDB on Windows 7.

I'm using XAMPP 1.7.7/PHP 5.3.8.

I have MongoDB setup properly and can query via a shell (and MongoD.exe is running).

But whenever I try to access MongoDB via a PHP script, I get the error (via CodeIgniter):

The MongoDB PECL extension has not been installed or enabled

It does NOT show MongoDB in the extensions when I run phpinfo(). However, I've used the drivers located here https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-php-driver/downloads and added the appropriate lines to php.ini

It seems to me that the server isn't actually reading php.ini. I have tried every version of the 5.3 driver in that zip file and it never loads. There are also no errors in the PHP error log OR the Apache error log.

phpinfo() says it's using the following php.ini files:

> Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\Windows 
> Loaded Configuration File C:\xampp\php\php.ini

There is NOT a php.ini file in C:\Windows. The only php.ini that exists on my machine is in C:\xampp\php\php.ini and modifying it seems to have absolutely no effect. Even if I put extension=norealfilename.abc, it doesn't throw an error, which seems odd.

I'm totally at a loss here and I've lost several days trying to get this going and am beyond frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.

Other relevant phpinfo() information: System Windows NT MY-PC 6.1 build 7601 (Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1) i586 Compiler MSVC9 (Visual C++ 2008) Architecture x86 Thread Safety enabled

If you need more information let me know and I will update this question.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwolu5275 2012-08-19 17:06
    关注

I did the following (to use with Codeigniter):

Downloaded from https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-php-driver/downloads

*Careful to get the thread-safe version.

Then add this line in your php.ini file:

extension=php_mongo-1.2.11-5.3-vc9-x86_64.dll (or whatever version did you download)

Then restart your server and check the error log to see if there are any errors/conflicts.

PS: I use WAMP!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率