duanlisha2335 2011-02-22 14:12
浏览 17
已采纳

Google Sets API

Looking for a Google Sets API. Unfortunately Google doesn't provide one.

Preferably for PHP.

I was using this script but it stopped working today, I think Google blocked my IP to access to Google Sets from my machine. It returns following warning message when trying to access Google Sets:

Warning: fopen(http://labs.google.com/sets?hl=en&q1=java&btn=Small+Set+(15+items+or+fewer)): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable

But strangely when I open Google Sets from the browser it opens up without any problem and I could perform query in it.

Where is the problem?

How to resolve it?

And finally does anyone know which is the best way to get results of Google Sets from PHP?

Thank you so much.

UPDATE 1 Have just found this PHP class also, but the error message is the same:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://labs.google.com/sets?hl=es&q1=bmw&q2=ferrari): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable

So, I think the only problem is that Google Administrator (Agent) blocked my IP.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulan0297 2011-02-22 15:00
    关注

According to Google Labs Terms of Use (in which Sets belongs):

2. Proper Use. The content and software on this Site is the property of Google and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site. Furthermore, the Site is provided to you for your own personal use, and it may not be used for any commercial purposes. For example, you may not do any of the following: use the Site to sell a product or service; use the Site to increase traffic to your Web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales; take the results from the Site and reformat and display them, or mirror any portion of the Site on your Web site; or "meta-search" the Site. If you wish to use any portion of the Site for commercial purposes, please contact us for more information. Any use of the Site that infringes upon Google's intellectual property rights or that is for commercial purposes will be investigated and Google shall have the right to take appropriate civil and criminal legal action.

Unless you have an explicit agreement with them, they can check and block your usage of the service when they notice you use it improperly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败