donglu9872 2009-06-02 15:23
浏览 29
已采纳

如何从基于PHP的Web应用程序访问kiosk id reader数据

Has anyone done something like this? How?

I'm just starting a project that will have a browser based web application (using PHP and possibly an Ajax framework like Dojo or JQuery) that is presented to the user from within a kiosk unit. It's basically a survey in a browser but will need to id the user via the id card swipe reader on the unit.

I don't even know what exact unit this is (sorry for lack of h/w information!) as I have just learned about the project yesterday. I'm waiting to see if the unit came with some sort of software to help me out, but my sense is not from the initial meeting I had. They will be initially running some flavor of Windows though they may decide to switch to Linux later. I have no experience with kiosks so I'm just trying to get a sense of what is usually involved for this sort of thing.

The main question is how to get the data input from the kiosk hardware into the web based PHP application?

When speaking with the project lead, his first guess on how to tackle this was:
- Have some sort of driver that picks up the data input to the id reader.
- Write to file.
- Use Dojo Offline to read file periodically or when needed and compare a timestamp, etc.

Not yet concerned with tackling security implications. First I just want to figure out the basics of how to get this going. I can see how the same could possibly be done with Flex/Air, Silverlight, etc., but we are a PHP shop and frankly, my boss would not consider those. Also, using a database, sockets, etc., seems like it may be overkill (but maybe not???)

Any suggestions, warnings, etc.? Thanks.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanhui1185 2009-06-02 15:31
    关注

The hardware you are working with should come with the information you need to be able to retrieve data from it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)