dongyuchen9276 2017-09-26 08:59
浏览 26
已采纳

在mysql中选择细节

I am using a table in which I have different particulars and different quantities for same ID, now I want quantities of each particular separately for that same particular ID to be printed.

$mq="SELECT count( particulars ) AS 'n' FROM delivery_challan WHERE job_order_id =".$_GET['jo'];
$ha=mysqli_query($link,$mq);

$haha=mysqli_fetch_object($ha);
   $n=$haha->n;
   echo $n;
   for($i=1;$i<=$n;$i++)
   {
        $nq="SELECT qty FROM `delivery_challan` WHERE job_order_id=".$_GET['jo'];

$r=mysqli_query($link,$nq);

//$i=1;
        $rs=mysqli_fetch_object($r);
        $qty=$rs->qty;
}

This is how I am trying to fetch the respective quantity in $qty variable. This variable is used below :

<td><input name="invqty[]" type="text" onchange="SetDefault(<?php echo $cnt; ?>, $(this).val());" onkeyup="this.onchange();" onpaste="this.onchange();" oninput="this.onchange();" class="form-control1" id="invqty<?php echo $cnt; ?>" size="5" value="<?php echo $qty; ?>"></td>

For example :

In my table 'delivery_challan' I have 3 particulars x, y & z with 3 different quantities 10,20 & 30 respectively. Now in the above mentioned I want all the three quantities to be printed. The is being printed 3 times correctly, but in all 3 's only 10 is printed where as 10 then 20 and in 3rd, 30 must be printed. But only the first value is being printed.

I am not able find a solution. Please help me. Thanks.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongmuyan5638 2017-09-26 10:18
    关注

Something like this should work. You don't need to fetch a count of the results first, instead you can just loop through the result set from the main query until you reach the end. This example uses prepared statements and parameters to protect your database from injection attacks:

if ($stmt = mysqli_prepare($link, "SELECT qty FROM `delivery_challan` WHERE job_order_id= ?")) 
    {
      //bind the job order parameter
      mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt, 'i', $_GET['jo']);

//execute the query
      mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt);

//bind the columns in the result to variables for use in the next part
      mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt, $qty);

//loop through all the rows returned, and print the output
      while (mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt)) {
         echo '<td><input name="invqty[]" type="text" onchange="SetDefault(<?php echo $cnt; ?>, $(this).val());" onkeyup="this.onchange();" onpaste="this.onchange();" oninput="this.onchange();" class="form-control1" id="invqty<?php echo $cnt; ?>" size="5" value="'.$qty.'"></td>';
      }
      mysqli_stmt_close($stmt);
    }
    else
    {
      echo "ERROR - failed to prepare SQL statement";
      //here you should log the result of running mysqli_error() to your application's error log. Don't show it to the user.
    }

You can see more examples here, for instance: http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli-stmt.fetch.php

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码