doumubi6784 2016-08-08 22:10
浏览 70
已采纳

将Python生成的数据发送到PHP的最佳方法是什么?

I have a Raspberry PI collecting data from a break beam sensor I wish to use as part of an already developed Laravel application. I was just wondering what would the best way to transfer the data be.

I was thinking of creating an JSON file uploading it to a directory then running a cron job hourly to pick up on new files before running them through the Laravel controller to update the database and send emails.

I would like to pass the data through the Laravel application rather than sending from Python for management purposes. Could anyone see any issues with my way/ know a better way?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dragonhong641016 2016-08-08 22:24
    关注

Your approach sounds fine - the only caveat would be that you will not have "real time" data. You rely on the schedule of your cron jobs to sync the data around - of course you could do this every minute if you wanted to, which would minimize most of the effect of that delay.

The other option is to expose an API in your Laravel application which can accept the JSON payload from your python script and process it immediately. This approach offers the benefits of real-time processing and less processing overall because it's on demand, but also requires you to properly secure your API endpoint which you wouldn't need to do with a cron based approach.

For the record, I highly recommend using JSON as the data transfer format. Unless you need to implement schema validation (in which case possibly look as XML), using JSON is easy on both PHP and python's side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数学的三元一次方程求解
  • ¥20 iqoo11 如何下载安装工程模式
  • ¥15 本题的答案是不是有问题
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:(svydesign)为什么在一个大的数据集中抽取了一个小数据集
  • ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 蓝桥杯单片机第十三届第一场,整点继电器吸合,5s后断开出现了问题