dongwenghe2416 2014-12-04 15:15
浏览 42
已采纳

学说 - 从一个表中创建多个实体

I am currently working on a huge refactoring project. We have taken over a classic PHP/MySQL project, where most code is procedural, duplicated, and there is very little hint of an architecture.

I am planning on using Doctrine to handle our Data Access, and have all of my tables mapped to entities. However, our MySQL tables are largely messed up.

The table I am currently working with has over 40 columns, and is not normalized by any means. A quick example of what we have:

Brand

id
name
poNumber
orderConfirmationEmail <---- these should go into a BrandConfirmations entity
shippingConfirmationEmail <-----
bill_address <---- these should go into a BrandAddress entity
bill_address2 <-----
city          <------

Ideally, what I would like to have is for Doctrine to pull out the fields that reference different Entities, and actually put them into those Entities. So for instance id, name, and poNumber would get pulled out into a Brand entity. orderConfirmationEmail and shippingConfirmationEmail would get pulled out into a BrandNotification entity. Next, bill_address, and the rest of the address fields would get pulled out into a BrandBillAddress entity. Is there a way to configure Doctrine to split the table into these models for me, or do I have to custom write code myself that would do that?

If I do have to write the code to split this table myself, do you have any resources or advice that tackle a similar issue? I haven't been able to find many yet.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxian1895 2014-12-04 16:59
    关注

The latest version of Doctrine 2 supports what they call embeddables: http://doctrine-orm.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/embeddables.html. It may solve some of your problems. However, it requires D2.5+. Currently, S2 uses Doctrine 2.4. You could experiment with using the very latest doctrine.

What you can do is make your domain models (entities) act as though you had value objects. So $brand->getOrderConfirmation() would actually return an order confirmation object. You have to do some messing around to keep everything mapped to one table and you might be limited on some of your queries but it's not that hard. The advantage is that the rest of your new applications deals with proper normalized objects. It's only the internal persistence code that needs to get messy.

There are quite a few links on this approach. Here is one: http://russellscottwalker.blogspot.com/2013/11/entities-vs-value-objects-and-doctrine-2.html

Your best bet of course is to refactor your database schema. I like to do kind of a raw dump of the original database into a yaml file with the desired object nesting. I then load the yaml file into the new schema. If you are really lucky then you might even be able to create new views for your existing application which will allow it to keep working in parallel with your new application.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名