douye6812 2010-11-22 22:40
浏览 59
已采纳

我应该使用哪些Web开发工具和语言? [关闭]

I started programming in january of this year and have covered a lot of ground. I have learnt javascript, ruby on rails, html, css, jquery and every now and then i like to try out some clojure but i will really get into that in the middle of next yr. I really didnt like rails and prefer using netbeans with pure javaScript, html and css, i just feel like i have more control. I really like javascript, but when it comes to sever side programming i have a problem.......for my level of experience i just feel like server side js will not be a good fit yet as it is still not as mature/user friendly as php or ruby on rails.

What server side language should i invest in, should i learn php? There is so much info on source code on php. I know that there is node.js and emerging frameworks like geddy.js but i need something more user friendly....or am i just being a woos.I would really like some help on this.

Thanks in advance

PS. Update: Thanks all for advice, i have settled on python and web2py framework. I decided between django and web2py by doing a couple of simple tutorials and preferred web2py by a huge margin.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongtaigan1594 2010-11-22 22:50
    关注

Not sure why you don't like rails, but you might want to try the newly released "Rails for Zombies" tutorials by Envy Labs: http://railsforzombies.org/. Or if you like books instead of online stuff, check out Agile Web Development with Rails

As ben states, sinatra is nice for smallish stuff.

A few things to choose from, broken down by language and order of their complexity/learning curve:

Ruby

Python

PHP

EDIT: I removed my comment about php and added in some PHP specifics. Personally I started with Symfony but it is rather complex. Code Igniter would be a good starting place if you want to learn a PHP framework.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)