dqkx69935 2012-06-23 00:55 采纳率: 100%
浏览 114
已采纳

任何人都可以推荐一个好的HTML5 jQuery文件上传器插件或工作代码? [关闭]

I'm not interested in the drag and drop, neither the multiple file upload. Just simply the fact you can upload a file via AJAX. I have a heavy weight template that I do not want to mess with as it is very nice as it is. I have tried the whole iframe thing and to add all the styles in the related page is such a pain, especially when trying to get the right design back on track.

Here's what it looks like

The 'delete avatar' works perfectly as that's just a simple post form through AJAX/jQuery but when a user selects the file, I want it so it automatically uploads the file (not bothered about a loader, just an spinner would do in the avatar preview) via the change event.

Everything is set up through very easy jQuery events so I want to completely customise the plugin, without any styles (which I find a lot of plugins already have built in). I have been thinking about writing it myself without any plugin but feel this will just save some time. And the fact I wouldn't know where to start also doesn't help!

If anyone has done this before, any help or links would be great to try and get towards an image that can be uploaded without the page refreshing, the use of Flash or iframes.

I do not particularly want to use a plugin, it would be great to know if there is a way to completing this without refreshing the page, by uploading a file. It seems the best way to go about it in this situation is to use an iframe. This way, the image is uploaded without the page refreshing and the iframe is more supported than using an HTML5 solution.

• 写回答

2条回答

• douhuangzhi0707 2012-06-23 03:33
    关注

Uploadifive uses the HTML5 file API to avoid the tricks with flash and frames you mentioned: http://www.uploadify.com/download/download-uploadifive-standard/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)