du8828 2018-10-22 15:13
浏览 524

无法编辑config.inc.php

Running: macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.3, zsh w/ iTerm2

Trying to set up a local environment with xampp, which has worked just fine for me in the past. However, I'm now unable to access phpmyadmin after changing the root password via the phpmyadmin UI.

enter image description here

The tutorial I am following (which suggested doing this) pointed me to the config.inc.php file, where the password variable would also need to be updated. Unfortunately, I am unable to edit this file. I've seen other users in Stack Overflow complain of the same issue, but the answer that comes back always seems to involve editing via vi or nano, which doesn't work for me either. Here's an example of what happens when using nano.

I open file via nano

sudo nano config.inc.php

My terminal then prompts me for the system password.

Once in nano, I navigate to the password variable and enter it:

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['password'] = '[mypassword]';

I then attempt to save using ctrl+O, where I'm prompted:

File Name to Write: config.inc.php

and then after hitting ENTER receive the error from nano:

Error writing config.inc.php: Permission denied

I've also tried to editing the file via Sublime Text 3, where my machine prompts me to enter the user password. I receive no error message after doing that, but still cannot access phpmyadmin. I am unable to use chmod to edit permissions on the file, and restarting the mysql server after editing the config.inc.php file also does not work.

Why is nano throwing the "permission denied" error even after I've entered my system password?

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答

• du_1993 2018-10-23 14:08
    关注

I was able to resolve this by accessing the config.inc.php file via the terminal provided by xampp.

enter image description here

First things first, the xampp-provided terminal needed nano (to edit the file) installed.

apt-get update
    apt-get install nano

I then navigated to the file:

cd ../opt/lampp/phpmyadmin

Then opened the file with nano:

nano config.inc.php

This finally allowed me to edit the config.inc.php file and successfully save.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算