dongtuoji5396 2013-02-12 20:08
浏览 85
已采纳

试图用curl和输出读取部分HTML文件很奇怪

set_time_limit(0);
$ch = curl_init('http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=highscores&world=Antica');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RANGE, '0-999');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 50);
echo $data = curl_exec($ch);//get curl response
curl_close($ch);

And the example output is (it is slightly different every time I hit refresh button):
‹í]kSã8ºþNÕü­OÍÕr™&™‚ ³ÜÒ3{æ¥8J¢Æ±2¾é=ûßÏ«‹Û±BãYÜåž,[¥÷òHz%[ÎÁØ›XÖÆàˆÐG=‹tz´O1ª S‡té[ZxF tm[Ô&è–YÝÀ%jÐ'¿½?¿<ütrÇË‹_X_BD1‡Ýîõç«^¤œàŠ(Èå%ÓwH¤$lšÌ·½°¨Ñý)s&W¼‰­Ç¯Rb ¢‰Ð{dЪ zp×½=¿é¡ÞÿÞœ,úµ³vð·JU«0D@EÔ²ˆ³æ¯G'„A{Û0Ì1tjä´ÜØ4þŽšµZmóãÚзMÞÆQ4{íßà=:DSì@³ß ò2Ý-‹Ø#oŒ:¨± ‰þ-üË1}‡=¹Äéͦ¨ÝF%F‹ºßb²#i˜éO¢W> à]û\b ·<6]~ßÿÿ?k v¥&¨JuÖÖÞ®PB)¶èWm ƒÁþ~}¿ÖÜÛö÷wš ÒØ®Õ04IØÜ!õdS€1½ªuHö

The page is displayed correctly when I comment out CURLOPT_RANGE

EDIT: I added curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_ENCODING, "gzip"); The output seems to be okay, but only when the range starts with 0. If the range is for example 2000-3000, it outputs completely nothing.

EDIT 2: The error message is: "Error while processing content unencoding: invalid distance too far back"

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douwengzao5790 2013-02-12 20:26
    关注

I've never used CURLOPT_RANGE. Is there a reason you need to use this?

The reason gzip only works when you start from 0 is there is information there that it needs to unzip the content. If you must use Range then you should capture the data for each range and combine it and then un-gzip that.

EDIT:

You mention in some comments that you use Range to get some of the data to save bandwidth. I checked the page using Firebug and it's < 10kb. With all the images it's almost 500k. You are already saving quite a bit and unless you're using dial-up internet 10kb it's nothing. Don't worry about using Range and combining the chunks, just let cURL handle the gzip.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序