doujiao6116 2012-10-16 19:26
浏览 63
已采纳

PHP正则表达式从模式中删除不需要的值

I have a large array of scraped names and prices similar to the following:

Array([0] => apple3 [1] => £0.40 [2] => banana6 [3] => £1.80 [4] => lemon [5] => grape [6] => pear5 [7] => melon4 [8] => £2.32 [9] => kiwi [10] => £0.50)

I would like to remove the fruit names that are not immediately followed by a price. In the above example this would remove: [4] => lemon [5] => grape [6] => pear5 resulting in the following output:

Array([0] => apple3 [1] => £0.40 [2] => banana6 [3] => £1.80 [7] => melon4 [8] => £2.32 [9] => kiwi [10] => £0.50)

If the array needs to be converted to a string in order for me to do this that is not a problem, nor is adding values between the array items in order to aid with regex searches. I have so far been unable to find the correct regular expression to do this using preg_match and preg_replace.

The most important factor is the need to maintain the sequential order of the fruits and prices in order for me at a later stage to convert this into an associative array of fruits and prices.

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan4549 2012-10-16 20:13
    关注

The following code does both of your tasks at once: getting rid of the fruit without value and turning the result into an associative array of fruits with prices.

$arr = array('apple', '£0.40', 'banana', '£1.80', 'lemon', 'grape', 'pear', 'melon', '£2.32', 'kiwi', '£0.50' );

preg_match_all( '/#?([^£][^#]+)#(£\d+\.\d{2})#?/', implode( '#', $arr ), $pairs );
    $final = array_combine( $pairs[1], $pairs[2] );

print_r( $final );

First, the array is converted to a string, separated by '#'. The regex captures all groups of fruits with prices - each stored as a separate subgroup in the result. Combining them into an associative array is a single function call.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python怎么学啊最基础的解答一下
  • ¥15 根据时间在调用出列表
  • ¥15 FastReport.community 编辑,table只显示“每页”最顶部和底部横线
  • ¥15 R 包chipseeker 安装失败
  • ¥15 Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 还原问题
  • ¥15 vue-print-nb
  • ¥15 winfrom的datagridview下拉框变成了黑色,渲染不成功