dongti7838 2009-10-01 00:04
浏览 82
已采纳

用Java编写脚本(用PHP)?

I'm trying to write a simple Java game. I have a NPC class, with a function Dialog which returns what the npc would say, which would depend on various conditions.

I'm thinking that it would probably make sense to offload the logic of deciding what each npc would say to a scripting language, so that it could be changed updated easily. That way, I can create each NPC instance using something like

npc Mayor = new npc("mayor.php");

or something to that effect. So I googled around and found a bunch of technologies (PHP/Java Bridge, Querticus, Java Servlet SAPI, etc.) but only got confused what each did and whether it provides the functionality I'm looking for.

I'm not really limited to PHP, but that's just the one I'm most used to, and since I have the flag conditions that decide the npc's dialog stored in a local mysql database. I'd rather not have the scripts available online, so maybe a different scripting language would be more useful in this case?

I'm open to any ideas or suggestions on how I should implement this. Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doutang6819 2009-10-01 00:21
    关注

Scripting in games is often done using Lua. However, since you are using Java, I might recommend a Java-based scripting language such as Groovy, JRuby or Jython.

In Java 6, you can now call scripting language directly from Java. For example, with JavaSCript:

import javax.script.*;
    public class EvalScript {
        public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
            // create a script engine manager
            ScriptEngineManager factory = new ScriptEngineManager();
            // create a JavaScript engine
            ScriptEngine engine = factory.getEngineByName("JavaScript");
            // evaluate JavaScript code from String
            engine.eval("print('Hello, World')");
        }
    }

There is a scripting project hosted by Sun in which you various scripting languages (including Python and AWK) have been integrated with the new Java 6 scripting engine. PHP is unfortunately not yet on this list, although there is a third-party implementation here:

http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能