doufu6196 2011-01-29 11:57
浏览 31
已采纳

使用PHP cURL搜索结果的网页 - 发布不起作用

I'm new to using cURL, but from what I have read, the following should post the variables to the page, then print the result. The result prints, but it doesn't seem like the POST variables went because no results are generated. FireBug doesn't show anything going either. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

// create curl resource
        $ch = curl_init();

// set url
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "http://butlercountyclerk.org/bcc-11112005/ForeclosureSearch.aspx");

$data = array(
            'Search:btnSearch' => 'Search',
            'Search:ddlMonth' => '1',
            'Search:ddlYear' => '2011'
        );

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data); 

//return the transfer as a string
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

// $output contains the output string
        $output = curl_exec($ch);

// close curl resource to free up system resources
        curl_close($ch);

echo $output;
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucheng3407 2011-01-29 13:00
    关注

Based on the coding of the site, it appears that you're missing a number of variables. Take for example, the actual post request made to the search page:

__VIEWSTATE=dDwtMjk2Mjk5NzczO3Q8O2w8aTwxPjs+O2w8dDw7bDxpPDE+Oz47bDx0PDtsPGk8Mz47aTwxOT47PjtsPHQ8dDw7cDxsPGk8MD47aTwxPjtpPDI+O2k8Mz47aTw0PjtpPDU+Oz47bDxwPDIwMDY7MjAwNj47cDwyMDA3OzIwMDc+O3A8MjAwODsyMDA4PjtwPDIwMDk7MjAwOT47cDwyMDEwOzIwMTA+O3A8MjAxMTsyMDExPjs+Pjs+Ozs+O3Q8QDA8Ozs7Ozs7Ozs7Oz47Oz47Pj47Pj47Pj47PmVlaXw5JK161vti9TC+QMdeTNQI&Search:ddlMonth=1&Search:ddlYear=2011&Search:txtCompanyName=&Search:txtLastName=&Search:txtCaseNumber=&Search:btnSearch=Search

This is post-feeding though URLDecode by the way. What this means though, is that your array of 3 values is missing data. At the very least, I'd suspect that Search:btnSearch=Search is missing, and would suggest that you implement all fields into your POST request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换